EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 23, 2018
Last updated date: January 23, 2018
By visiting the Site or using any of our Services, you agree that any information that we collect from or about you through our Services will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Services, and any dispute over privacy, are subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service sketch.circuitscribe.com/terms, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Electroninks Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
If you would like more information on your child’s use of, www.sketch.circuitscribe.com or to review their information or to have their account deleted please contact: email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services. We may combine information collected from or about you from these various sources.
Information We Collect Directly from You. The information we collect varies depending on your interaction with our Services. For example, if you register an account with us, we will collect your name, email address, and password. If you make a purchase, we will request that you provide your credit or debit card information and your billing and shipping address. We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our Services, such your name, email address, and contents of any message you send to us through our Services or responses to any surveys.
Information We Collect About You from Third Parties.
We also automatically collect information about your use of our Services, such as when you create Modules, what you view in our Module Library, and any created diagrams or circuit layouts.
We may combine this automatically collected information with other information that we have collected about you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). For more information about do not track signals, please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Some features of our Services may not function if you disable cookies.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
• Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide and maintain our Services, including to tailor content to you and process orders and payments; to improve our Services; to develop new features, products, or services; to authenticate users; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other service- and support-related purposes.
• Communications. To communicate with you (including by email) about your account and use of our Services, including to send you product or service updates; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, invitations, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Please see the section “Your Choices” below for more information about communications from us.
• Research and Analytics. To analyze how users interact with our Services; to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
• Protecting Rights and Interests. To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Electroninks, the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity that Electroninks, in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Policy and our Terms of Service.
• Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information, including personal information, as follows:
• Electroninks Users . Your user name and any information that you post to our Site, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Services.
• Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to current or future affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
• Service Providers. We may disclose your information to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may disclose your information to a third party to help us process payments.
• Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
• Protecting Rights and Interests. We may disclose your information to protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Electroninks, the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity which Electroninks, in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Policy and our Terms of Service.
• Legal Compliance. We may disclose your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
• Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to other users of the Services. If you post your own content on our Services, your posting may become public and Electroninks cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications. We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such promotional communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site at https://www.circuitscribe.com/privacy-policy/. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice by email and the opportunity to opt out in advance
If you have questions about our privacy practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 766-7555.
3006 Longhorn Blvd Suite 113
Austin, Texas 78758