Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
So you have a Circuit Scribe kit and you’re ready to get started.
Here comes the fun part!
Here's a quick look at how to draw your first circuit:
- Use the stencil to draw dots that the modules' feet will fit onto. (They're magnetic and snap to the steel sheet behind your paper for a good strong connection.)
2. For this simple circuit, draw two pairs of dots.
3. Connect the dots with lines like so. Be sure not to draw sideways in-between the dots.
4. Connect a battery module to one pair of feet and turn it on (blue indicator will light up).
5. Connect the LED module to the other pair of feet. You've drawn your first circuit!